Since there was no school yesterday for Presidents Day...we decided to celebrate in the snow! We went up to Grandma and Grandpa's cabin Monday morning with our cousins and enjoyed a fun day of sledding.
Jack was a wild and crazy sledder, I don't really know what I expected because he is always wild and crazy.Eliza and Paige had a great time going down the hill.
Russell and Aiden. Aiden's best part of the day was being pulled behind the snowmobile on the sled.
Jack and Jace digging and playing. Jack loves Jace.
Heading back up the hill for another run.
Aiden making a jump for Kyler, Zach and him to go off.

2 comments:
It's been a long time since I've been sledding. Walking up the hill is a lot of work and I'm pretty lazy. :) But I'm glad you guys had fun playing in the snow.
So fun to catch up on your blog Dana!! Your kids are adorable..I LOVE LOVE that picture on the side of your blog of the 3 of them..I'm thinking I need to have my kids picture taken..it's been too long! thanks for inspiring me!
Post a Comment