Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Russell

Today is Russell's birthday! Eliza made him this great card and put it on his bed.
Russell was a little sensitive about the bald drawing his daughter made of him, so he wouldn't take his hat off for the next picture! I was laughing.

Even if he is bald, he still knows how to have a good time. I got him a matching kayak for his present so we can paddle around together. And maybe you can spot Jack in the picture...like where's Waldo?

Tonight we are going to party like rock stars. Lowe's Extreme Sports or Trafalga. You know... how rock stars party with three kids.

Happy Birthday Russell! We love you!!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Happy Birthday Russell! I hope you have a great birthday. I love Jack peaking out, so cute!

Megan and Kenny said...

Happy Birthday Russell! I hope you guys have a fun day together.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!! I found Jake, so cute!!

Elizabeth said...

Jack, sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain :)