We spent our last day in California at the beach
Our first beach was Corona Del Mar
Aiden is so cute!
Jack taking a video of me taking a picture
Eliza
We found some tide pools with some cool things inside
Jack
Brothers
Then we went to Venice beach for the afternoon
seashells
Eliza and the Sunset over the ocean
Surfboard and Sunsets
Jack building in the sand.
Just like that our trip was over and we had to make the long drive back to Utah the next day.
This family that Russell and I have is everything to me and I am so happy to be their mom and Russell's wife. I don't know how many more vacations there will be with just the five of us (this might have been the last one) but I know as our family grows it will only get better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment