Tuesday, May 29, 2012

14 Years


Russell and I have been married for 14 years...yesterday was our anniversary.




We had such a great weekend.  The kids went up to Idaho to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa and Russell and I headed to the exotic location of Salt Lake City! I was just excited about getting away for a few days. but I wasn't that stoked about our city of choice.  But we ended up having the best time.  We went to the Salt Lake Temple for a session, went and saw Music and the Spoken Word, bought new Patagonia jackets at the sale, went to City Creek, stopped at REI and Kirkhams, saw the Avengers, went on a drive up East Canyon and almost ended up in Evanston, hiked up Ensign Peak, slept it, ate delicious food and basically had a great time.

So fourteen years of marriage and three kids later we are still as happy as clams!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Congrats on 14 years! You are such a great couple! Miss you guys!

Elizabeth said...

Love it! Congrats on 14 years!!!

TRICIA said...

glad you made the most of salt lake!!did I miss screaming deals at the Patagonia sale?